Friday, February 13, 2015

Online Greeting Card on Valentines Day

Dear Honey,


Today is our 11th Valentines together.  I remember giving you a number of greeting cards every single occasion in our relationship.  Time has taken its toll on us we don't do this anymore. I honestly forgot how it happened or when it stopped, it just did. 

Maybe that's what happens when we get so consumed with everything life throws at us.  I am sorry hon for those times when I made you feel that other things and other people seemed to be more important than you.  There are not enough words to express what is in my heart except that I love you and I am sorry.

You are an awesome person hon and anyone who would get to know you will say the same thing. You have been one to look out for me and take care of me ever since.  You have loved me for all that I am and I know that if I will be stripped off of everything, you'd still love me. 

 


We started with nothing, just two people who thought love was enough to get us by. Though it takes so much more to build a family but all these years I realized that LOVE IS INDEED ENOUGH.  I have gone far and wide across the world, I have experienced so much from life but I am at my happiest when I'm with you.  No amount of money, success or achievement can ever replace the simplicity of being with you.

Sometimes we let the external pressures get into our heads, all the expectations we have to live up to. But you know what mylabs, you have taught me that what matters most is we stick to who we are.  You have loved me from the start - I've been fat, I've been depressed, I've been scarred, I've had gazillions of stretch marks, I've made a number of mistakes but you've loved me for all that I am.  


I was humongous and you loved me every single day. Thank you honey for making us happy!

On this Valentine's Day, I just want to let you know that you've been one amazing husband and father to our children.  I pray that God will continue to mold me so that I can become the perfect person for you.  I didn't know what I did to deserve you.  For a long time it's been all about me and what I'll be getting on Valentines hon and you did everything for me.  But today, I'd like to do something a bit different.  This time it's all about you. Happy Heart's Day hon and I love you!

Your beautiful valentine,

Jill

1 comment:

  1. soooo tickling... in Bisaya, kagiloooook. hehehe

    -from one of your avid fans :)

    ReplyDelete