Saturday, December 20, 2014

The other half say this. The other says that.


I think one of the hardest things in life is not being able to eat what you want.  Really.  I am at a point in my life where I want to tear my hair apart and want to either sleep all day or get mad at somebody for no reason just so I can distract myself from looking at all things delectably appetizing.  It’s the holiday season for crying out loud!


yum yum YUM

Yet, it’s the first ever in my life when I see a red velvet cake, a chewy brownie, a freshly baked piece of bread but have to look away.  It’s so depressing.  I’ve lost 36 lbs in my first two months and hopefully I lose another 10-15 more on my weigh-in this coming Tuesday (3 days from now).  It’s obvious I look much younger, feel lighter and all my old clothes don’t fit anymore.  But I just feel so miserably jealous of all the pastries I don’t get to eat.  Huhuhuhuhu. 


I feel the need to rant every so often even when my supportive Cohenite group remind me of the reason why I enrolled in the program in the first place.  I just really want to eat cake but I  won’t.  You get what I mean? 
 
Isn't this so Christmas-y? It says come to me!

Then again, my hubby always tells me that it’s always so annoying when people complain but don’t do anything about it.  So when I ask myself: “Would I succumb to all these temptations?”  My answer is still a resounding NO.  So what the heck is this blog post for then?  LOL.



Random thoughts. Random self-contradicting thoughts that hopefully will help me get through this whole process.  In the meantime, I hope this video would perk us all up in whatever shallow or major turmoil each of us might be in right now. Hahaha 
I love this song <3





I guess I just have to remind myself that with whatever choice I make, I just have to suck it up and stick to it.  When I decided to do this, it's because I wanted to live a longer life for my loved ones.  I wanted to lose weight not to look good but to be healthy.






Lloyed my labs, I've been chunky for so long I know you wouldn't mind it a little bit longer because:

"If you got beauty beauty just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night."

No comments:

Post a Comment